The Dotcom Car Resource
Cardotcom.com is a constantly updated online car resource with reviews, photo
galleries, and specifications. It also includes the latest automotive news,
information about car modifications, videos, and desktop wallpapers. Although
Cardotcom.com covers all vehicle categories, from trucks to hybrids, the
emphasis is on sports cars.
The experienced team behind Cardotcom.com is the same one that ran a
well-known website about sports cars. That website was sold in 2007.
Why Follow Cardotcom.com?
- we are experienced; we have been managing automotive websites since 1999,
- we are reliable; we don't publish unfounded rumors and usually receive
information directly from the manufacturers,
- the website is easy to use; we have a catalogue-like approach so you can
easily find the vehicle you want,
- car pages feature a "quick specs" table, enabling the visitor to learn
vital vehicle characteristics fast,
- we publish high-resolution photos; most of them are available in
- we publish high-quality photos; all full-size images are optimized with
Adobe Photoshop® while other image sizes are made with a customized image resizing
- we are up-to-date,
- we have a large collection of regularly updated desktop wallpapers in
- we don't publish spy photos of heavily camouflaged vehicles. If you
can't actually see the car, why waste your time looking at such photos?
- we are not a content mill; we only publish stories that we believe are
relevant and of interest to our visitors,
- ... and last but not least, because we are true enthusiasts!
Cardotcom.com originally started in 2003, when the domain was purchased from
the previous owner. It then underwent four major visual and technical makeovers
behind the scenes, before being unleashed to the world in 2010 in its full
Why are some cars in bold letters?
Cars in bold are deemed especially popular or important by the editor.
Some model names have "Concept" or "Race Car" at the end. What does this mean?
"Concept" vehicles are not in series production, but rather test or show-off builds. The "Race Car" label
is for vehicles that are not street legal and are made for use on race tracks.
Can I use car images that appear on Cardotcom.com for my non-commercial
Web site or school/college assignment?
Yes. All we ask is that you make a
link to our page somewhere near those images.
The specifications of this-and-that car are not correct.
There are three possible explanations. The first is of course human error. If that's the case, then you are very welcome to
let us know. The second possible reason is model discrepancy.
We always publish the specifications of a base model of a certain vehicle, unless specified otherwise.
The specifications that you have might be from a premium model or a model with optional upgrades.
The third explanation is market discrepancy. Whenever possible, we will publish specifications of the
vehicle version sold in the United States. Vehicles sold in other markets might have slightly different
specifications, especially regarding engine power and torque.
If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hate to
have errors on the site.